Friday, May 7, 2010

Window shopping

Went out with my ex-form 6 friend today. We were supposed to go to some warehouse sale in Sunway, but it was super jam. So we decided to just lepak and window shop at Pyramid instead. Not a big gathering this round. Just the few of us which is Jamie, Jen Chong, Ying Wai, Ping Ying, Yew Ken and myself.

DSC00355


Jamie was able to buy most of her stuffs and so as for Ying Wai. Yew Ken tried to convince me to get a Polo-T since it costs RM50 for two. Well, I didn't get it cause I didn't like the colour combination. Looks lala on me haha. Gotta be careful with my attire, total cautious and care! This is serious.

DSC00354


Had dinner at Sushi King. Udon was okay, but the rest is like so-so ni la. Not as great as last time anymore. No more Sushi King! Anywhere! I prefer ZanMai though. If there's extra money in my wallet...Zen Japanese Restaurant would be my selection. Went to Cotton On...pants were overpriced and the shirts are not that nice. Found a nice shirt with military details at Kitschen. But, it costs freaking RM90!!!

We had a great time together. Lotsa laughter and fun. We even sat down at Secret Recipe and laugh for freaking 30mins or more. All of us should be able to burn some fats today. Might assist in shaping my six packs too! Lol. That's all for today. Oh crap, I need to get something for my momma...

DSC00357

DSC00358

No comments: