Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Karaoke @Neway

Karaoke session is finally here after so long. In fact, this is my first visit to Neway. All the while, RedBox RedBox and that blardy cina place jkjk. At first, I was told to pay RM6.00++ for drinks and karaoke but I think the promotion ended quite some time ago. The current price now is RM18++ with food and drinks per person.

DSC00371

DSC00364


Grace supposed to come, but she had driving lessons! So, it's just Kevin, Chen, Pek Yee, Jamie and myself. Food was okay...pass. Drinks were awesome cause most of us had 2 rounds of drinks for free. I will be needing em' so much since I practically sang almost every song that was picked in the list.

We even came across one song that we didn't even know who picked it and how it's supposed to be sang. So Kevin and I decided to follow the lyrics and sing with our own tunes and vocals. Laughing and singing like crazy. The girls were practically falling of the sofas haha!

DSC00368

DSC00370


The place was good. Songs were great. Lyrics are complete. They even have new songs on the list! It was better than I expected. What more? Super spacious and comfortable. Looks like I'm gonna stick to Neway for the time being. RM20 + 5 hours of karaoke session, what more can I ask for? :D

DSC00369

DSC00365

No comments: