Saturday, May 1, 2010

S.O.X Cheer Competition

Went to the S.O.X (School of X) cheer competition at Taylor's lakeside campus yesterday morning. Had no idea where it is until one of my friend gave my directions. Pretty easy after looking out for the banners they've set up along the road side of LDP haha. Went alone, since everyone is busy with their own stuffs. I had nothing to do, so why not support Jolene from the Electric squat?

DSC00337
State of the art?

DSC00343

DSC00340
The hall. No idea what it is called

DSC00339


Sat with the Electric squat of course. Jolene was there along with her cheer mates. Their uniforms are pretty nice I would say in comparison with the others. There are teams that wore polo tees, jumpers and others which are like err...it doesn't belong here?

Teams are only allowed to perform for 2.30 minutes. That's crazy fast cause I kept wondering why the cheer for each team ended so quickly. Potong stim jika dibandingkan dgn Cheer. Well, I hope I can make it for Cheer 2010 this year. Ikhwan, Vee, Leysha and Yana came later. Yana thought I missed the whole show and when I told her that I came at 10.30am...she was like O.O. Haha!

DSC00344
Electric from SMK Bandar Sri Damansara (2)

DSC00346
Cheerleading

DSC00345


Left the place at about 1.30pm. Supposed to watch a midnight movie (Iron Man 2), but it was all fully booked. Rosak mood je. Lepak at Sidharth's place and chill till midnight. I've gotta find something to do next week! Mayday mayday!!

No comments: