Monday, May 10, 2010

Ben's birthday

Had a BBQ potluck party for Ben on Saturday. Since it's potluck, everyone should be bringing food, drinks, and etc from home right? Haha, sad to say...NO! Only few of us that actually bring stuff from home. Earlier, went to Ben's place to "surprise splash" him but failed. The guys were slow or was Ben's reaction too fast? Should have attacked him from both sides, but the bad side is that one of us is guaranteed wet! Who wants to take the risk? :D

2
First batch of bbq chicken wings

7
Siew Kai Yik

1


Friends that I've made? Not much. Not to mentioned that most of them are like "working people" already. Chicken wings were awesome, so as for the lamb (not marinated). Haha. First time having bbq lamb without any form of marination on it!

8
I wish I had a meat tenderizer

5

3
The guys

Overall, it was pretty ok. Not too bad, not too good. Head back home around 10.00pm++? I forgot. Later, wanted to have some booze in Sidharth's place but I was reluctant to go as I have something on the following day. Gotta wake up at 6.00am imagine.

4

No comments: