Monday, January 5, 2009

UniMAP

So, I'm back to UniMAP. Reached Kuala Perlis at 4.45am. When I reach my hostel, the feeling of not going back there is so strong. My heart keeps telling me "Miss home so much, miss friends so much, miss everything!". I prayed that God will put my path straight, and to kill this feeling. Every time I look back at Subang Jaya, I just don't wanna leave dere...I really do. After a while, things started to get better.

And now, here I am blogging about my life. Told myself that I'm just gonna finish my diploma and get the hell of out here. Do my very best to get scholarship, and end this misery once and for all. It's the last year, and yup...ALL IN!


Things that I've enjoyed during my holidays:

1) Hang out at Sidharth place and watch Evil Dead

2) Playing water ballons at Kev's place. Aim the alley cats!

3) Getting to know Sheryll and Jolene in BBQ party. Although traveling to their place was far, it was worth all of it.

4) Watch all the nice movies when I'm back. Transporter 3, Yes Man, Ip Man

5) Hanging out with my parents to various places...TTDI, Curve...

6) Eating fried chicken and chor dai dee with Edwin, Sid, & Yao Huang

7) Hanging at Mac'ds just to eat ice-cream and Chor Dai Dee

8) Going to Kev's uni for BBQ party and to know more people...

9) A wonderful countdown at Ampang Lookout Point

10) Last bt not least, keep in touch with all my friends!


Till then, wish u all the best in life. Do drop me an sms/call when you're free haha. Take care!

No comments: