Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Contentment

Life has been pretty ok so far. If not for Micro.C, it would be EVEN better. Oh well, no escape. Lecturer fr Micro.C today was alright. Was able to understand his lectures. As for Computer Systems, it's alright. En.Nazri is so friendly and nice. Makes us feel much more comfortable in his class. Database System is quite boring, especially during lectures. Fell asleep for abt 5mins...x boleh tahan.

My timetable has changed:

Monday - 3 lab sessions
Tuesday - 3 lecture sessions
Wednesday - 3 lecture sessions
Thursday - 2 lab sessions
Friday - F.R.E.E

Looking back into form 6 somehow makes me think that I did make the correct decision. Begin to enjoy the subjects that I'm studying currently. In contrast to Biology, it's better in the sense that, there's not much theoretical. More practical =). Thank God that I was able to make the correct decision...

No comments: