Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year every1. First of all, I didn't have time to blog when I was back home last Friday night. Was so busy setting up my very own Ragnarok Online server for my university hostel. Well, now that I'm setting up the server, I finally understand how hard is it to program/write scripts for a game. Edit levels, balance the game, set the rates/drops and etc. Very challenging :D

Celebrated CNY in my grandma's house in Teluk Intan, Perak. F.Y.I, Teluk Intan has no beach. It's Teluk name still remains unknown lol. Ate some vegetable dish called "Zai Choi". Do correct me if there's error in my Han Yu Ping Ee. Had good food back in Teluk Intan of course. Remember? Small town has always been well-known for its good food. Sad thing is, no Chee Cheong Fun this year. Price is a lil too costly since the boss raised up the price for one roll of chee cheong fun from RM1 to RM2. GILA!!!

Return home on the 3rd day of CNY. Dad retires from driving back and forth from K.L. It's quite tiring though cause I had to drive all the way back to K.L. 2 hours without jam thank goodness! Now for the red packets...jeng jeng jeng...RM465. Considered little or not?...

Photobucket
Comp.System Presentation b4 CNY

Photobucket


Photobucket
Figures made by my cousins for Valentines

Photobucket
Red packets

No comments: