Monday, January 12, 2009

Dealing with lecturers

Had Microcontroller lab today. First 10mins, En.Zul asks us to start doing our lab. Thank goodness my room mate and I did preparations before the lab. After 10mins, he brief us a lil on the lab session. I could only get a general idea of what he's saying. Zzzz.

Tension begins to rise. En.Zul told the class that they should prepare all the exercises b4 the lab session. During his lab, just bring yr files and if there's problem...troubleshoot. WTH!? He didn't even brief us on the lab, and yet he asks us to do it on our own. Come on man!

Kite went and ask some questions. En.Zul simply replied "Pergi study buku!"
Fikri was a lil lost in the command prompt section. En Zul said "U baik pergi cari kawan, suruh dia dtg ajar, KALAU TAK U FAIL!" And if the person didn't teach him, he fails as well. LOLZ!!

I was having trouble in the memory section. He replied "APA NI, MEMORY LA BUKAN ROM" @.@ I didn't ask anything about ROM wei. What I ask was how to locate the memory address. Gosh. Only a few students managed to touch the 3rd question. Some of them are still lost in the 1st question. I did until the 2nd question only :(

No comments: