Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hostel life

My daily routine is almost the same as last time. The difference is that now I’m able to do more chores in a short period of time. All thanks to the great water pressure at ground floor. To clarify it, I’ll list down the pros and cons.


Pros:

High water pressure – Higher than my hse wei lol
Emergency – less worries when u need to grab stuffs asap/toilet
Less staircase to climb – decrease amount of carbs lost
Encourage sports – since my current location is so near the vball/bball court
Cooling most of the time – cold air stays down, hot air rises remember?

Cons:
More insects and ants – near the paddy field shyte!
Window is too easy to open – encourage thieves to enter


Looks like there’s more good than bad this time. Oh well, just have to deal with life. As for ytd, we had some food fiesta at my friend’s place in Pauh, Perlis. Rent about 7 cars, where the seniors ‘us’ takes 4 and juniors takes 3. This time, I told myself not to drive. I have my own reason heh. Ask me on9 if you’re curious means haha. At night, one of my friends suggest that the juniors shouldn’t drive since it’s quite dangerous.

Foong Yih told me to drive as I did not take in any alcohol. I was able to resist the temptation of Carlsberg and Guiness haha. Reached home around 12am.

No comments: