Friday, January 2, 2009

Meet up before I leave?

Looks like it's time to say goodbye...soon? Lol, goodbye for 2 weeks and I'm back for CNY. Haha. Woke up at 7.50am today. Sms-ed Alyssa to make sure she's awake, cause if not, habis. My katil will tarik me balik. Picked her up and went for breakfast at Asia Cafe. The funny part is, so lil stalls open. We're like wondering...Did we come too early??

Photobucket

It was cool. Keep in touch with her and things in USJ 4. Although I left my high-school already, I don't mind hearing stories/incidents that happen in their time. Later, went home and onlined for a while before leaving to Jaya Square. While I was driving on Federal, there were 4 cars sandwitched together on the other side. Kids were injured. I managed to have a quick glance before looking infront again.

Bought my Uni book in University Bookstore. Drive as fast as I could, SAFE! back to Subang and to Pyramid. Was rushing cause I had an appointment with Jenny. Life is just so hectic! Ate in some restaurant called Ajisen Ramen. Food, ok ni la. Still can makan haha. Drove back home around 3.30pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lecturer throwed me a presentation on 3 topics since I didn't attend his first class. Assignment came the night after countdown. Screwed it!!! @#$%*&$#@!!!! So yeah, whole evening doing assignment.

At night, went to Curve for a drink. Ended up in Paddington House of Pancakes. Gosh, the pancakes are freaking GOOD! I mean REAL GOOD! Price, woohoo GOOD! Once a while, so it's still affordable.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: