Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Results for 2nd semester

Alright, so my results are out. Freaking tension since they made announcement the day b4 the results were out. =.='' So, this sem is pretty good. I manage to get 3.81 for my PNG a.k.a pointer. First sem, I got 3.63 and that shocked me, LOL. I'm the malas type and yet I got more thn 3.5. Simply God's blessings la. And my average pointer is 3.73 lol. Was so overjoyed and relieve. Didn't expect tht results since i took 9 subjects this semester. Click the image below for a clear view lol. Don't say I'm boasting or whatever crap k, I'm just sharing tht's all since i know tht thre's a lot of smarties out there. 3.81 isn't that big afterall. And i was expecting my parents to be happy. They look so normal when they look at my results. I was like...omg, it took me so much effort to get those results and this is the reaction i get. Hmmp, A lvl's exam will be over next Wed right. Just can't for mah buddies to hang out.

Image Hosting at ImageHosting.com

No comments: