Friday, June 20, 2008

2 more weeks

Hmmp, so I'll have 2 more weeks till I'm back to UniMAP. I wish I had more time back in Subang Jaya. Haha, but it was never enough. I've gotta say that I did enjoy myself throughout this 2 months. Lepak, yumcha, movies, arcade, cc and whtever I could do in Subang...I'll do it. When it comes to shopping, it's not time yet. Haha, how nice if I had much money to go shop like a girl. See any sales, woohoo masuk and straight away buy. My mom will allocate about 400 bucks for my shopping, which is around end-year. Yeah, I'm speaking like a girl. Forgive me.

Ytd was nice, since me, kevin, syekit and Honsam went to Summit to catch a movie. Heard of Get-Smart. Yeah, and trust me. The movie is hillarious. Good jokes not lame. Whtelse? Played with my new laptop and testing out all possible problems that might happen b4 I head back to Perlis. So far so good. Although there's a few kinks here and there, I'll try to bare with it. If the problem persist thn only I'll call Dell. Counter Strike and C&C3 seems to be working well since I'm having a powerful graphic card.

When it comes to health, I think I've pretty much screwed up my biological clock by sleeping at 3-4am everyday. Trying to fixed it, since I know it's not good to wake up in the noon. Talking about girls, Subang is the best place of all. Can't wait for Cheer 2008. Damn, I heard it's gonna be around 9-10 July. Noooooo.......

No comments: