Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pyramid...

First and foremost, I finally had a job in Giant Shah Alam!!! Hoooooooooooooooo! Love it. 2 days, which falls on this Sat n Sunday. The wages are RM90 per day. O.o big big money. So, tht would be 180 bucks for 2days. More than enough for my expenditure in Genting and mayb some shopping in Sunway. I had to get a female partner for my job. Msged Charis bt no reply. Called Chen Chen and she said ''I'll tell you by tonight''. I was like ''What!? I need yr answer asap b4 the job is taken''. Permission granted by her parents after 10mins. Cool. Finally, a part time job.

So, went out with Florence and Yuvha 2day. Watched Made of Honour. Florence changed a lil, in a way that she has become so fashionable already. Not to say yr Not Fashionable during high school ok. Yuvha, still the same ''quite & innocent'' girl. Whtelse? Ahah, Sye Kit. He's the kind of guy who does the action and speaks less. Can be quiet, but ferocious if disturb. Alright, so back to what we did 2day. From movies to MNG and to Diva. Girls just can't resist their shopping habits. Tops, shorts, accesories. O.o?? Just so grateful that I'm not a girl. Lol.

Later, we head towards Wendy's to try this stuff called Frosties. At first, I tot it was the Kellogs Cornflakes Frosties. Lame but..shitakanai! Florence describe it as ''In between of milk shake + chocolate + ice cream''. The moment I tasted Frosties, I felt as if heaven was on earth. Haha no la. I mean, it tastes great man. Another alternative for Mac'd ice-cream cone.


Photobucket
~ Frosties ~

Photobucket
Syekit and I

Photobucket
Yuvha and Florence

Photobucket
Syekit, Yuvha, Florence and I

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: