Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another visit to our fav cc

So, another visit to FTZ. Asia. Actually we're supposed to leave around 8.30am. We had no choice since it was raining and usually when it is, u don't wish to wake up right since it's so cooling. I slept like a pig. Left to Ac around 11.30am. Aidil and Aiman didn't sleep ytd night. =.='' Ok guys, I've gotta say this. If you guys wanna grow taller, you've gotta sleep before 11pm, which is a no no for me la. According to my uncle whom is a doc, he says that's the time where all the growth hormones secrete. Haha, and I'm kinda screwed up my biological clock by sleeping everyday around 2-3am. Started buying magz such as Cleo to keep myself update on the latest fashion. Don't ask me why, I have my own reasons. :) Besides that, my new laptop just arrived few days ago. Sad to say, I don't have a chance to play with it since it's down. Something went wrong with Vista and the DVD drive. Demmit! Tht's all for now. Shall see u guys later.

Image Hosting
Us in Ftz.Asia, one of the high-end cc in Selangor

Image Hosting
Command & Conquer 3, Tiberium Wars

Image Hosting
My new laptop, Dell Inspiron 1520, about RM3.4k

Image Hosting
Free Bluetooth Mouse lol.

Image Hosting


Tip of the day:

What's the best jeans for petite women? Good for Chui Nee LOL!! Girls, if your tall, or any other characteristics that doesn't fit you below, visit the link and you'll know. Remember that jeans looks perfect on almost anything u wear. It's decent and flattering :)

If you're vertically challenged, finding jeans that don't drag the floor can be an even bigger challenge! As long as the jeans are straight leg, and not boot cut, they can be shortened and rehemmed with the same gold stitching—without destroying the shape of the jean. But, stay away from cuffed jeans, she stresses, they will only make you look shorter! Try brands like Banana Republic, Casil, Jag, Caslon.

Reference: http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200511/20051115/slide_20051115_text_402.jhtml

No comments: