Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pressure on the Move

Hey guys, how is it going back there? Currently, I’m enjoying myself after so much stress that went through my life in the past 2 weeks. I’ve gotta say that life has been pretty hard lately. I tried to pull myself as high as I could, know that one day, eventually I might fall. If I do, at least I wouldn’t fall that badly. This applies for my carry marks in each subject that I’m about to sit for my finals in a week time.

Ever since God gave me a pretty good pointer to start off with, I never wanted to fail Him and my parents by striving my very best to gain marks such as in assignments, exercises and quizzes. I want to be first class honest in diploma and I need it badly. This is because I always wanted to get into a private university. It didn’t happen due to insufficient funds. So, the most that I could do now is to study hard and gain a scholarship even if I have to fall sick, I’m going all in. Huh, doesn’t looks like Marcus yeah haha. But for now, UniMAP is giving a pretty good environment for me to achieve my goals.

Why is it so? Well, u know that there’s nothing fun in Perlis. There is nothing but paddy fields, sea, greens and mountains that separate Malaysia from Thailand. Peer pressure, especially from my room mate arises as he keeps on studying. Pretty good boost for me although it is abit sucky, coz I got to get back to my books over and over again. As for now, I just hope that I would be able to do well for my finals and head back to Subang as soon as possible. My homeland, my parents, food and friends…missing them all…

No comments: