Friday, October 3, 2008

Farewell once more

I can't believe that I'm going back to UniMAP. Ohh, time flies so darn fast when I'm back to Subang. Y is that so? Haha, it's normal and it has never been enough. Past few days, I've been out with my close buddies like Kevin, Honsam, Syekit, Sidarth(new member), and Chen Chen. Yesterday, we went down to SS2 Wai Sek Kai to have drinks and food. I was surprised that Jamie called me and ask whether we could go out for a drink with Siao Han. Lol, tht was something diff cause usually she'll be bz with studies, dramas, and etc. Siao Han is doing pharmacy in University of Nottingham, which happens to be the same uni as Kevin n Honsam.

Whtelse, we went to Kev hse and played Resident Evil 4. Lol, I was so sleepy tht I just doze off while they're busy playing. Went back home around 3.30am. Yeah, crazy eh. Haha. Next morning, I had to fetch my sister to Damansara since she's doing part-time there. Woke up like 8.00am. Ughh, haven't got any good sleeps lately. Been so busy going out here and there tht i don't even have time to touch my books. Luckily, I didn't bring back lotsa text books. Oh well, since I'm going back early which is tonight, I shall brush up my studies back in Uni.

Lastly, I'll be back around 20th November, after my finals. Till thn, take care guys. =)

Our farewell dinner with Han Yang since he will be going to UK.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: