Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer Answered

So, finally I'm blogging again. Today was simply great la. Able to finish up my tests and apart from that, doing well in my Engineering Entrepreneurship business plan presentation. Alright, so this is how it goes. In the morning, I had Electronic 2 lab. Gosh, the transistor's condition is so bad, that both transistor which I've switch don't seem to be performing as it is supposed to. I got so frustrated that I asked the technician for a brand new transistor. Guess what? It worked. =.=''.

Next, is my presentation of my group's business plan. Our company is known is Markizza Enterprise. The product which we are about to sell to the market is called Markizz Fruit Juice. So what exactly is this Markizz fruit juice about? It comes from the Markisa fruit/commonly known as passion fruit. The most tension part was when there is an additional 2 overseas lecturer which will evaluate us. I don't really get tensed up during presentation, bt fr this...it seems different. Maybe it's because of the lecturers. So, yeah we did what we have to do.

After our presentation, the lecturers gave their thoughts and opinions. The moment he said "I've gotta say that this is the best presentation so far", "This is like an international presentation", "This is better thn the degree level", we were all overjoyed. We did our best, and I just keep on smiling. The only aspect we lacked in is our JAKIM(Halal) tag. Overall, it was very good. After so much effort in doing the banner, slide presentation, animation, editing and teamwork, it was worth all of it. The next good news is my TEST 2 - Digital System II. Whatever I read, it came out. Woohoo! What a joy! All praise and thanks to God for his great blessings. Amen =)

No comments: